LawStrive Advice section is a question and answer platform for users seeking Legal Advice from Legal Practitioners.

Ask Question


What can we do in case of cheque bounce in Nepal?

OthersAsked - Dec 8 2017, 11:52 AM

4068 views814 users marked as helpfulMark as helpful

Reply by Obare Princess Dafiaghor (Lawyer)

Issuance of dud cheques is generally a criminal offence in most jurisdictions. You may report the incidence to the Police.

Posted - Dec 27 2017, 12:07 PM

Login to join this conversation or ask your question